Here are a few things to note for the Phillies spring training this year in the Grapefruit League.
Starters this week (via Todd Zolecki):
- Wednesday vs. Florida State: J.A. Happ
- Thursday vs. *Yankees: Roy Halladay and Kyle Kendrick
- Friday at Toronto in Dunedin: Cole Hamels and Jamie Moyer
- Saturday at Pittsburgh in Bradenton: Joe Blanton
- Sunday vs. Tampa Bay: Happ
*C.C. Sabathia will pitch for the Yankees against Halladay.
Games televised on MLB Network:
- March 4 – Yankees at Phillies (7 p.m.)
- March 8 – Phillies at Yankees (1 p.m., live)
- March 9 – Phillies at Braves (7 p.m.)
- March 13 – Twins at Phillies (1 p.m., live)
- March 16 – Tigers at Phillies (10 p.m.)
- March 20 – Phillies at Tigers (1 p.m., live)
- March 21 – Orioles at Phillies (1 p.m., live)
For the complete schedule, click here.